Fall family fun at the Arboretum!
Walk through the gardens on trails lit by glowing Jack-o-Lanterns. Hayrides, a hay maze, pumpkin patch, hot cider, pony rides, spooky stories and performances by a campfire. With prizes for pumpkin entries and best costume.
- Date: Saturday, October 23rd, 2016
- Time: Pumpkin Walk at the Arboretum 3:00– 8:00 PM Saturday.
- Cost: $10 adults, $8 seniors, and $5 kids ages 5 and up. MEMBERS ARE FREE!
- Warner’s Pumpkin Drop-off and Carving Session 3pm to 6pm Friday, October 21st at Warner’s Nursery in Flagstaff.
- $2 off entry fee when you carve a pumpkin at Warner’s!